Monday, 6 September 2010

Craftwork Cards Sketch Challenge 8

I've just been away for a few days so I'm on mega catch up now! Hope to get round to see everyone soon too!

Sketch 8 is up and running over on Craftwork Cards Blog. For your chance to win some fab Craftwork Cards goodies, just enter the Sketch Challenge using any Craftwork Cards products and then send a photo of your card to info@craftworkcards.com. They will upload your card onto their blog and a winner will be announced on Monday 20th September. Closing date for entries is 17th September.

Here's my card:-


Craftwork Cards Products:-
Card Blank
Papers - Blossom Collection
Sentiment - Elegance Friends Messages
Gold Card Candy

Other Items Used:-
Bazzill Bling Card Stock
Retro Flower Punches
Liquid Pearls
Corner Rounder
Vintage Photo Distress Ink

I hand cut the shape after printing out a copy of the sketch to use as a template.



Lynda xxx

8 comments:

  1. This is a real stunner, Lynda.

    I need a lesson on how to make liquid pearls look as perfect as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real touch of elegance to this one Lynda, very nice indeed.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda

    Lovely to have you back! Gorgeous card for the CC Sketch 8. I've yet to make mine!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutly fabulous Lynda. I love it and what a great idea to print out the sketch for the shape.

    Big Hugs Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow stunning lynda....very elegant and I love those blossom papers....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Kath so so elegant. Love the blue of those papers. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic card, does look really posh. Congrats on winning the PSBC last week. Hope you had a good break.
    Love Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunner and I love the combination of colours that you used...it's just so elegant and beautiful.

    Hope you had a lovely break...
    Love and hugs,
    Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated