I can't believe Friday has come around again and so quickly - it will soon be
Christmas!!!
Anyway it's time for another Daring Cardmakers Dare and this week our lovely Kathy has set the theme:-
Come Fly With Me
My theme is All Up in the Air, really ;-)
I'd like to see the main elements of your card being things that fly, flutter, hover or waft about "up there" in the sky.
I just love how this little mouse seems to be floating down on a snowflake.
Image - Penny Black 'Xmouse Ornament'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
Paper - Ella Blue Collection from g.c.d. studios
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Nestabilities
Icicle Border Punch
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
Computer Generated Sentiment
Punched out with a Stampin' Up Punch
Card Candy
Crystal Glitter
Gem Brad and Ribbon from Stash
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteAww this is so cute, and a wonderful christmas card., love the snowflake and the night time look.
Babs x
Oh this is sooo cute Lynda - reminds me of my little chaps! xx
ReplyDeleteSuper card Lynda, that image is so cute and that edge punch is fab. Sue C x
ReplyDeletethat is adorable Lynda! Just sooo cute and beautifully crafted
ReplyDeleteso adorable!
ReplyDeletewow what a perfect image for the theme, I would never thought to have used this cute little monkey but yes he is floating in the air, stunning card as always and great inspiration
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend
Hugs Kate xx
What a lovely card, this is one of my favourite mice images! hugs Linda x
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely adorable and once again, you've made a beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend...
Hugs Emma xxx
Absolutely gorgeous Lynda - but please don't talk about the "C" word just yet! :) LOL
ReplyDeleteVanessa x
Cute christmas card Lynda!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, the mouse is really cute, love the snowflake.
ReplyDeletehugs
Great idea for the challenge Lynda and I love the card.
ReplyDeleteKath x