I had an order for a Wedding Card today so I decided to follow the recipe that Teri has set this week over on The Sisterhood of Crafters which is:-
1 - Ribbon/Trim
2 - Designer Papers
3 - Flowers
Here's my card:-
8 x 8 Card Blank from Craftwork Cards
Image - Whiff of Joy 'Wedding Carriage'
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with ProMarkers
Flower Soft
Sentiment - Magnolia
Papers - K & Co.
Bazzill Bling Card Stock
Flower and Leaf Punches
MS Border Punch
Card Candy
Lace Trim
Lynda xxx
WOW this is beautiful Lynda!!! Thanks so much for playing along with our recipe challenge at The Sisterhood! Hope to see you again next week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. I love what you have done with the flower soft, I can't get the hang of it. I don't know who it is for but I bet they will be thrilled with it.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Oh what a fantastic wedding card this is Lynda, your flower soft looks so lovely, just an all round fabulous card
ReplyDeleteBabs x
This is so pretty Lynda, love the flowers and papers very elegant.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol xxx
Many congrats on your brilliant PB prize, Lynda. You'll be a customer for life now, how fab.
ReplyDeleteThis Wedding card is just amazing. I love the flower soft, what an inspired idea, and those flowers are just lovely.
Hugs Lisax
Gorgeous Lynda!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this card. The image, sentiment, colour combo, flowers, trim.... just perfect.
Love Elaine xx
This is so pretty! Love the Flower Soft on it. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )
ReplyDeleteI am loving this image it is really fab sweetie, gorgeous colours too big hugs love Pops x x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous soft colours and I love the effect you've created with the flower soft. I always get in such a mess with it! :)xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Lynda, very elegant!
ReplyDeleteClairexx
Oh stunning card - I love flowersoft but never get it to look like this! Wow! xx
ReplyDelete