A few weeks ago I made a couple of cards for the Daring Cardmakers 'Office' Dare. You can see the cards I made here. They included a birthday card for October and a Christmas card - each having that month's calendar on it. My blogging buddy Carol asked me where November's card was - well here it is (using the same design). I made this for my Step Dad's birthday which was on the 2nd November.
Papers and Characters from DCWV The Green Stack
Green checked paper - Stampin' Up
Bazzill Card Stock
Stampin' Up Border Punch
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
Card Candy
Computer Generated Calendar and Sentiment
I've also been sent this award from the lovely Eileen over at Artistic Designs.

I know there's always T&Cs attached but I've done this
a few times and I find it difficult to come up with something witty or interesting to say about myself or anything else really. So I would just like to accept the award and thank Eileen for thinking about me. Hope that's ok!
Well I'm off to watch the X-Factor Results - let's hope sense has prevailed this week and Wagner get's the boot!
Lynda xxx
What a cute card Lynda - I have those little characters too and I love them - I just dont like using them!! Thanks for your lovely comments about my LO - it is a fave of mine and no, I hadn't heard of paper clay either but its fab!! xx
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and cute card. Very interesting idea. I like it very much.
ReplyDeleteWell, another Sunday night's results show has come and gone, and Wagner is still in the X-Factor...I'm with you, let's hope sense prevails soon!!
ReplyDeleteIn the meantime and in a return to sanity, I adore your card ~ it's fabulous and such a wonderful idea! Congratulations on your award, if anyone deserves it...you do!!
Thank you, so much for your latest comment on my blog, it always makes so lovely to hear from you and means a lot...
Have a great week!
Emma
xxx
Very cute and very autumnal.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you. Hope went return to sanity next week, what will simon do if Wagner wins, this might be the last series.
Big hugs Carol xx
Love your calendar cards Lynda, and the colours on this one are just perfect! :)xxx
ReplyDeletehehe love those little beavers.Great card.
ReplyDeleteWe wish Lynda, he survived another week and poor Cher and Paije had to endure the sing off.
ReplyDeleteSomethings seriously wrong out there, I said to hubby last evening, if, heaven forbid he won, what on earth would they do with him. Sorry to be so vocal, but he makes my skin creep. And as for the blue lady, or canary lady as was the case this week, I thought Strictly was about dancing not embarrasig behaviour week after week.
Goodness me, I had better shut up and talk about your card. I am loving the colours and super design.
B x
These Saturday night entertainment programmes have certainly got people talking haven't they. I'm with Brenda on the Canary lady though. Enough is Enough!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely card, Lynda. Those papers are gorgeous, my favourite colours and the idea of using a calander with the date marked is great. I may just borrow that for my scrapbook layouts!!
Hope you are feeling better now.
Love and Hugs Lisax
This is beautiful honey gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteLovely card Lynda, like the leaves and the papers. Such cute images.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Love your card Lynda, really different.
ReplyDeleteAs for Wagner, what else can I say that already hasn't been said. Creep!!!!
Ohhh thats so unusual and so pretty, what a lovely card
ReplyDeletehugs June xxxx
Lovely card, so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)