It's our lovely Nat's turn to set the Dare over at Daring Cardmakers this week and as we are sharing a very special day with two very special people this is what she has chosen:-
Yep, in honour of today's right Royal Wedding your challenge is to make a card with...
A royal or patriotic theme to it!
You could choose anything from fairytale princesses to vintage-ware à la all the (sometimes kitschy) memorabilia that has been on offer in various retail outlets throughout the land.
I'm getting really excited about the Wedding and can't wait to see the dress - here's wishing them a long and happy marriage.
Here's my card:-
Image - Penny Black
Coloured with Copics and Promarkers
8x8 Card Blank, Papers, Bunting, Heart and Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Bazzill Card Stock
Martha Stewart Crown Corner and Edge Punches
Flower Punch
Nestabilities
Enjoy this very special Day - I know I'm going to!
Lynda xxx
Really love the card. It captures the spirit of the day exactly. Watching the ceremony as I type and loving every minute of it. LINDA X
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card - great inspiration for the new Daring Cardmakers Challenge - thank you!
ReplyDeleteCute card Lynda!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!
Lovely card Lynda, I love the little Union Jack heart. Sue C x
ReplyDeleteI love your celebrating hedgehog!
ReplyDeleteLove the bunting and especially that crown edging - it's just perfect
What a little cutie!! great card!!!
ReplyDeleteSamm
x
Great card with some fab, cutie ideas. Wasn't the dress fabulous.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Great card Lynda...cute image and I love the bunting to hun...
ReplyDeletehave a lovely evening hugs Vicky xx
Oh, Lynda this card is gorgeous! Love the crown edging that is so clever.
ReplyDeleteZuz. x x
Wow its fab and so perfect for todays Wedding just love the bunting its just so perfect!! Love Chanelle xxxx
ReplyDeletewonderful card!
ReplyDeleteLynda youve won my stamp giveaway - have sent you an email...congrats!
Hi Lynda .. .. .. and a very special day it was too!! Truly magical.
ReplyDeleteLoving your card.
Great layout, subtle colours and one beautiful heart!! That certainly outdoes any heart I have ever used. LOL!!!
Enjoy the long weekend break.
Love Jules xx
Hi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteWasn't it just gorgeous. I stayed up all night here in the USA, determined not to miss a moment. Love your card, as always,
love
En xx
Hi Lynda, your card just captures the moment perfectly, love the bunting.
ReplyDeletebig Hugs Carolxx
Love your gorgeous, adorable card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
*smiles* ...you've done it again, Lynda!! It's a wonderful card and instantly has that feel good factor about it...I adore it! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed the wedding and have a fabulous weekend!
Love Emma xxx
WOW, what a nice card. I keep wondering how you did the banner and heart. The emossing is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteReally cute, love the bunting and the red white and blue colour scheme x
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed the wedding. Everything about it was fabulous. WOW that dress. And her sister was beautiful.
Love everything about your card as well Great Craftwork Cards material.
Susanx
Hi sweetie, this is stunning, your colours are gorgeous, fantastic work, big hugs love Pops x
ReplyDeleteIt's fab! Perfectly conjures up the feeling of the day Lynda! Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)xx
ReplyDeleteHi Linda,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab blog, I have just joined as a follower and will be coming back.
Great card and I love those GB Flag Buntings and Heart.
Just gorgeous!
Love Kerry xxx
Hi Lynda, what a fab card - so sweet without being OTT on red white and blue!! Hope things are good with you and yours and that you have had a lovely weekend! xx
ReplyDeleteFab card, wasn't it such a lovely day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card!!! I SO love that bunting and the union jack heart- brilliant! x
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous Lynda. A brilliant design.
ReplyDeleteClare x