Friday, 22 April 2011

Daring Cardmakers - Speaking Professionally

****Happy Easter Everyone****

Over at Daring Cardmakers it's Rein's turn to set the challenge this week - as always it's a very clever one and one we've all enjoyed:-

'speaking professionally'

I would love to see the perfect card for a cook, a gardener, a pilot, a nurse ...
or any other job you want.
We're looking for cards all about the jobs people do this week

Here's my card for a Typist/Office Clerk:-

Image - Quirky Qwerty from Pink Petticoat
Coloured with Copics
Papers - Stampin' Up
Kraft & Bazzill Card Stock
'En Francais' Stamp -Stampin' Up
'To Be Delivered Free' Stamp - Blade Rubber Stamps
Retro Flower Punches
Scallop Edge Punch
Shimmer Stickers - Making Memories
Self Adhesive Gems and 'metals'
Card Candi
Staples


Please pop on over to see what the rest of the DT have made you won't be disappointed there's some great inspiration this week.




Lynda xxx

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Lynda - that typewriter image is fab. I did typing lessons at school on a typewriter like that! All mod cons we had. Not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda I love this! great card. Have a lovely weekend. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda.

    Hope you are well now. I also remember typing on a typewriter like this at school.

    Love, love your card, also the colours you have chosen.

    Love Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Lynda,
    great typewriter image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card lynda and the typewriter is just so perfect!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!! I love it everything about it... :)
    Hope you have a wonderful long weekend!
    Love and hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous i so love this image, the colours are fab, too Happy Easter big hugs love pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Lynda. I lvoe the sophisticated colours together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Lynda - love the red with the kraft - very striking!
    Enjoy the Easter weekend.
    {{Debs}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda

    Great card I just love that PP image - Liz is so clever....

    Wishing you a very Happy Easter.

    Take care

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is brilliant Lynda, love the typewriter, isn't it weird, some people won't know what a typewriter is!

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lynda.
    What a great card. I'm so glad you used a typewriter and not a computer although I suppose nowadays they'd be classed as vintage!! I leant to type at school when I was 16, funny to think that all kids learn it at primary school now as they are all tapping away on computers from 5 years old!! How times change.
    I hope you have a very Happy Easter and enjoy this wonderful weather.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynda,
    Hope your having a lovely Easter, Love the colours you have used on your card, and I must be as vintage as that typewriter too. as that's what I learned to type on at school.

    Super Card!

    Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lynda

    What a fabulous card .. .. and a great challenge theme too.

    Love your backing papers and layout.

    Hope you are having a great Easter. Enjoy the rest of the break.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Lynda, what a great challenge ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous cute card lynda...love this image from liz...happy easter to you and mark...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card its brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this gorgeous card, the image is great!

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute. I love the colors and background stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated