Friday, 8 April 2011

Daring Cardmakers - Draw a Bird Day

It's Lythan's turn to set the Dare this week over at Daring Cardmakers and after a bit of detective work this is what she's come up with:-

Did you know that April 8th is officially draw a bird day? Me neither until I was stuck for a dare and looked up the significance of April 8th. So let's give it a go!
Draw a bird
If you really can't face drawing your own bird then I will allow stamped or paper pieced birds as well.

Here's my card:-

Image - 'It's Your Birthday Birdie' by Whipper Snapper
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Flower Punch
Self Adhesive Pearls

As I used a Stamp and Paper Pieced the bird image I had to have some kind of 'hand drawing' on my card so decided to hand draw the black and white circle borders.


***Don't forget we've also got a Design Team call at the moment ***
If you're interested you've got until Thursday 28th April to apply




Lynda xxx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda.

    This is very clever and really works.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lynda!!

    The little birdie looks fab and I'm loving your circles! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda this is gorgeous hun, great layout! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lynda, great shape and I love the colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is faberoonie Lynda. My current favourite colours and the black and white just makes it all pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda I adore your colour combo on this card you have a good eye for colour. Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea, but don't think my drawing would be posted in blog land lol xx love the monochrome image circle really stands out
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, a gorgeous creation hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just fab Lynda and super layout too hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this gorgeous card...very clever and love the colour combination and circle borders. It's fabulous...
    Have a great weekend, Lynda.
    Love and hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Lynda, that is a cute little birdie, and I love the layers of square and circles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I love the concentric circles and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lynda, Love the colours you have used on this card, especially the papers you have used on the oh so cute birdie.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love it, that little bird is so cute. Love the colours, and the black and white borders are really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lynda

    Fantastic work.

    Love the bold colours and the layout on this one very much.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated