Monday, 4 April 2011

Kathy's Waffle Sketch File - April 2011

This is the sketch for the month of April over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File - we were AWOL in March so apologies for that - hopefully things will be back to normal from now on. We'd love it if you'd join in with us this month as there's so many ways you could interpret this wonderful sketch. What would you do?

Here's my card:-

I've had this lily flower for ages in my stash so it was great to find a use for it at last. It's held together with a lovely Dovecraft Charm Brad.
Papers are by Basic Grey (Euphoria) , Crate Paper and Bazzill Card Stock.
I've used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Sentiment Stamp is by Stampin' Up.




Lynda xxx

15 comments:

  1. Just love the card and the flower certainly gives it a wow factor!!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    Wow that is a stunning flower and used to such great effect! I'll try and join in the challenge if I get a chance this week..

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card Lynda and that flower goes so well with the papers. Too pretty a flowers to hide a way.

    Hugs Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a lovely lily , perfect sketch for the flower to take centre stage. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Lilies and this is stunning great composition
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Wonderful card and that lily is stunning...it's beautiful, Lynda!
    Hope you had a good weekend.
    Love and hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh can't believe it, I was looking for a sketch earlier tonight for a card I wanted to make, should have checked my dashboard earlier.

    Really, really lovely flower and I love what youhave done with it, super card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Linda
    love the sketch...and your card is Fab....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply gorgeous Lynda.

    Love the colours and your work always looks so neat and clean.

    Your lily is awesome!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda.

    Love that card. I have some of those flowers and always found them too big, but the way you have used it making it the focal point really really works. May pinch your idea if you don't mind.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation in fab colours hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love the papers with the pretty flower.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Lynda! Love that tiger lily!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card, loving that big flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated