Friday, 6 May 2011

Daring Cardmakers - The Flowers for May



Another Month has passed by already so over at Daring Cardmakers we're back with our Flowers of the Month Dare:-

The Hawthorn and the Lily of the Valley
are the flowers of May
So that's your starting point for this week, please use one or both of these lovely flowers as your inspiration.

We're also saying hello to a new Guest Designer who will be joining in with u
s for the rest of the month so a big welcome on board to Kissinia too.

Here's my card:-


I don't know if it's me but the images on this photo and the one I posted last week look blurred when I've uploaded to blogger - they are perfectly crisp and clear in my documents so I really don't know what is happening and apologise for the quality of the picture.

*****

Look what arrived in the post today too!

These wonderful stamps that I won from Paula who is the most talented stamper I know. Please visit her blog she is so inspirational.

I'm going to buy some cling mount for them and then we'll have to see what I can make... gulp! Paula sent me this wonderful card so I've got my work cut out to try and reach this standard. Thanks for the inspiration Paula and thanks again for the stamps.

Fabulous card!



Lynda xxx

23 comments:

  1. Your card is so soft and pretty, Lynda, It's the perfect Springtime card.
    I have no idea why sometimes images look slighlty fuzzy in Blogger either
    Enjoy your new stamps - I'm a great Paula fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynda, I love the colours you've used they're so English Garden ! Congrats on your win too, looking forward to seeing some wonderful projects !
    Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so nice. I especially love the lily one, flowers always steal my heart, lol. Your coloring is so wonderful and the butterflies add just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are so many gorgeous details on that card Lynda - it is superb! Have fun with the new stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous. Looks fine to me, perhaps you nned new glasses, lol! Congrats on your fab win too. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win...I'm very envious, they look gorgeous stamps!!!

    Your card is absolutely fabulous and I love the details of the flowers and butterflies down the side. It's a perfect card for the challenge... :)

    As for the blurry photos, I've also thought that the photos I've uploaded to my blog have seemed a bit fuzzy over the last couple of weeks...let's hope they rectify it soon if there is a problem!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend...
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lynda....and have fun playing sweetie!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mix of papers youve used - a gorgeous card as always Lynda.
    Glad the stamps arrived safely - hope you have as much fun using Art Journey stamps, as I do!
    (and thank you for your kind words, youre a real sweetie xx)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Lynda, I am suddenly and very unusually not interested in your card but could sit and look at your new header all night, how fab is that.
    But I will drag myself away, fabulous card as always, love the different colourways you have used and big congratulations on the win of the stamps.
    Speak soon.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very `Gorgeous` Lots of beautiful eye candy to catch up with Lynda!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend:) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an outstanding card, the flowers just pop and the stamped image is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Lynda!

    Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous love your colour choice and the design, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lynda,

    Great card, love the image which is coloured beautifully.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lynda.

    Love your card. The flowers are beautiful.

    Congratulations on winning the stamps. Can't wait to see what you create with them.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful header picture Lynda and an equally lovely card, gorgeous deail on the flowers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is gorgeous! Congrats on winning your fab prize :0)

    Love Zuzana x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card lynda and funny you should say that about blurry....mine too but I thought the old specs needed a darned good clean...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card, Lynda. Full of the joys of Spring. Your card looks clear to me, but then my eyes are not the best!!
    Well done on your fabulous win, what stunning stamps. I can't wait to see what you create with these.
    Enjoy what's left of your Sunday.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lynda

    Loving your card. So many gorgeous colours and textures.

    Your prize looks awesome. Well done!! Can't wait to see what you make with them. They look very detailed.

    Hope you have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lynda, love your card, especially the flowers. Wanted to stop by and say thanks for the comments on my Pink Petticoat card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your beautiful May blossom, both the image and the flower embellishments.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated