Monday, 18 July 2011

Craftwork Cards and Spellbinders Card No. 2

Here's the second card I made for Craftwork Cards and Spellbinders Cross Promotional Partnership. I just picked a random sneaky peak yesterday but surprise surprise this is the card that has been shown over on Craftwork Cards Blog today!



This was the die I was sent to have a play with:-

On the Vine Border

It's a 12" Die so I had to cut one half of it first then take it from the cutting plates, turn it and cut the other end as I don't have the proper platform on my Big Shot but it works just the same.


These are the dies I used for the Sentiment:-

Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Labels Ten

Labels 10

Product Image
Mega Ovals Large


It was Julie Hickey's idea to use the vine and add Card Candi as grapes I just had to try and put it into practice lol. Then I remembered the lovely 'boozy' themed stamps from Craftwork Cards so stamped the wine bottle, corks, and sentiment from that.

Background paper is by Echo Park, I used Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Border punch to give the look of a table cloth, added a few flowers and pearls and coated the bottles in diamond glaze to give them a shiny finish.

I'll leave you with another sneaky peak and thanks for looking in:-




Lynda xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    gorgeous card, luv the vines, ya grapes look brill, great design with the bottles of vino, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    Another great creation love those Candi grapes....

    Hugs

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab. Love that vine and how clever to make the grapes and the tablecloth. Love it. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Lynda..that vine die is just gorgeous hun..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vine die, you have created something fabulous with it, i love the colour of the candi grapes too.

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever, a great mans card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, gorgeous colours, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant card and great ideas both from yourself and Julie. A great card for either sex, if they are wine drinkers that is.
    Looking forward to tomorrows.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card Lynda! Hope you got to keep the dies! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Lynda. Love the colour of those grapes.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda

    What a great card.

    Loving that vine die and how you have used it.

    Great sentiment alongside your wine topic too!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know that I love all your work, Lynda and I LOVE this card. I can't wait to see tomorrow's share...it looks gorgeous, as always!
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated