Friday, 8 July 2011

Daring Cardmakers - Pack Your Suitcase!

It's been another hectic week with a distinct lack of crafting and blogging here but I suppose life gets in the way of these things at times.

It's Friday again already and that means one thing only - it's time for another Dare over at Daring Cardmakers. This week it's our lovely Rein's turn to set the challenge and she's chosen:-

"SUITCASE"

I'd like you to use a suitcase in any way you like on your card.
It could be what you put in your suitcase when you're off travelling, or it could be any sort of suitcase, old, new, shiny or battered.

Here's my card:-


Paddington Bear Image is a free colouring page from the Internet
Coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Echo Park
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Retro Flower Punches
Oval and Scallop Oval Punches
Card Candi and Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Small Blue Pearls from Stash




Lynda xxx

23 comments:

  1. Sweet Paddington bear card Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda.

    Really good idea Lynda, don't know how you think of them. Love it.

    Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have thought of PB, such a great idea and another fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Peddington bear stamp. I love it Lynda! Your card is so sweet. So is your suitcase ready for holidays? :0)

    Zuz. x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Love all those flowers!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Paddington image, beautiful flowers all made a fab card.

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to use Paddington. This is so cute Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always loved Paddington and this is such a fabulous card!! You've done that little bear from "Deepest, Darkest Peru"...very proud! :)
    Enjoy your weekend, Lynda.
    Love Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card Lynda, love the image and great colouring, I 'd be terrified of attempting that much space. Brilliant.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda

    A great make.

    Loving that cute image and your scrummy flowers!!

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is fabulous Lynda and love Paddington.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paddington was the perfect choice for a suitcase inspired card - and I love the way you've put this together. Wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paddington! my favourite childrens book character. Great choice for the suitcase theme and a lovely card - love the yellow background paper. Hope next week is a little more relaxing for you. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous creation sweetie, fab design and colours, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paddington looks fantastic - such a clever image for this week's dare :D Love all the flowers too :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. The flowers are a great touch. Mik

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, and what a great idea to use Paddington and his little case. I'm working in Paddington at the moment and there's a really sweet little stall in the station selling all Paddington Bear stuff, including tiny little baby duffle coats that are SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card Lynda, I'm so glad to see Paddington made it onto a card complete with his trusty suitcase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely paddington card. His expression looks as bemused as mine in front of the departures board!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh... I love Paddington bear, so cute!! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Got to love Paddington! Such a sweet card. Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Lynda,

    Ive just had a lovely browse through your blog and my, youve got so many really beautiful cards, I dont know where to start!

    My head is in wedding mode at the moment so I think I have to say that your LotV wedding couple is my fav today! The little blooms youve used to accent it are just perfect too.

    Have to say how much Im also loving Paddington! He doesnt get about as much as he should I reckon so it's super to see him appearing on your gorgeous card!

    Hope you have a lovely week!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know what you mean abut life getting in the way of blogging. It's hard in the Summer to keep up isn't it.
    I love your Paddington, what a trip down memory lane. Has he got his marmalade sandwiches?
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated