I'm daring you to make a masculine card
- Games and Toys for Boys
put a race track, dart board, vehicle... on your card.
This is my card:-
Ive used a blue manilla folder to make the card base, the papers are from the Patti Picklicious CD and the stamp is by Blonde Moments.
Other items used:- Star Punches, Card Candy, Diamond Glaze, Micro Beads, Ribbon, Copics, Melissa Frances rub-ons and Silver Leafing Pen.
I can't believe Ive used all that stuff on this little card. I stamped the car image a couple of times onto patterned paper and cut out each of the elements and glued them onto the original stamped image, coloured around the edges with Copics and used Diamond Glaze on the wheels and windows.
Another great Dare!!
Lynda xxx
As always with your work I love it and love the colours you've used.
ReplyDeleteLynda your card is fabulous..love to catch up with your beautiful creations..
ReplyDeleteHope your enjoying your weekend:)♥
Very nice card, love the stars.
ReplyDeleteLove it! The car is just fab!
ReplyDeleteVanessa.
I love h=this! Great colours, and that little car is just soooo vute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab little card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours that you’ve used.