Saturday, 11 April 2009

DCM Challenge - Hide and Seek

The Dare this week is by Jozza:-

I would like to see a hidden message or element on your cards.
For a double dare include both!

This really had me thinking - its not something I normally do with cards so it was quite a challenge. Ive just bought these fabby new papers by Bo Bunny (Alissa collection) so wanted to use them but you know what its like when you haven't a clue what you're making you don't want to waste anything and it's nerve racking just cutting into these little beauties. Anyway I started cutting away and am really really pleased with the card. I just love these papers.


I cut out the word 'Just' with my Quickutz Silhouette and used 'Kayleigh' font and the dotty paper is from a DCWV adhesive stack. Think it's quite a good match.

I like challenges that get the old grey matter working - thanks Jozza!


Lynda xxx

7 comments:

  1. oh this is fabulous Lynda....and I love those papers too...enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend....Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda this is `fabulous` I love those papers too!!!
    `Happy Easter` Enjoy your weekend:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really beautiful Lynda.
    The detail is spot on and I love the colours you’ve used, they go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh what beeeautiful papers they are! Love your card, breat colours, fab flower and the hidden message works a treat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda this is fabulous...
    Hope you had a great easter weekend:)♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated