Thursday, 14 January 2010

Carol's Sketch Fun #18



Yeah She's Back! After a short break Carol is back with another one of her fabulous sketches:-


...and as always there's a fabulous prize up for grabs for the lucky winner pop over here to see what it is and join in the fun too!


My Card:-


I had to 'squash' the sketch a little in order for it to fit a square card - sorry Carol I hope this is acceptable.

Card Base, Chandelier Stamp, Oval Sentiment Card Candy and Swarovski Crystals all from Craftwork Cards

Papermania 'Chatsworth' Collection Papers and Notelets
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Scallop Oval Punch
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch
Stickles



Lynda xxx

8 comments:

  1. You've done a lovely job with the sketch, Lynda and the papers are just perfect too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, love that papermania chatworth collection paper it really makes this card look quite regal, especially with the blinged up chandelier. Thank you for your kind comments.. hugs kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't seem to have visited for a few days and you've got so much lovely work to enjoy, Lynda. I love this chandalier, what a gorgeous image and those BP work beautifully.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly lovely...I see you have your border punch now..isnt it great..?..hope MS comes up with a few more like it..opps there I go again...more stash that I mustnt have!!!..lol
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Lynda this is gorgeous ! I love the paper and the colours are just delicious ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely chandelier! I had forgotten how much i adore them!! and the background paper is luscious....gorgeous colours too!
    Thank you so much for joining in with my sketch fun and for your kind words :)

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card lynda...love the papers and that beautiful chandelier..am working on mine at the mo....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, so elegant Lynda, love that chandelier, goes so well with the damask papers. You're really rockin'. :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated