Over at Winter Wonderland this week we're introducing our 2 newest members of the Design Team Danielle and Sue - Hi girls and welcome to the team. .. and our very talented Pascale has delighted us with this beautiful sketch to follow - it's the first time she's designed a sketch and I think she's done an absolutely fabulous job - it was a dream to follow. Thanks Pascale!

My card:-
'Tilda as Christmas Angel' by Magnolia Stamps
stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics
DPs - American Crafts and DCWV Green Stack
Nestabilities
Star and Oval Punches
Oval Greeting - Craftwork Cards
Swirl cut by QuicKutz Silhouette
Stickles
Date for your Diary - Next Sunday 31st January
Winter Wonderland's first ever Blog Hop
You're all invited to join in the fun and there's loads of prizes up for grabs!
Lynda xxx
I loved this card as soon as I saw it this week Lynda! It's gorgeous! Fab colours and a beautiful image ... perfect! xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous Lynda! You always use such fabulous colour combo's and your colouring of images is superb! Love your take on the sketch! :o) xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the bright colours!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Great take on the sketch Lynda and I love the colours so bright and cheerful and the stars and swirl are the perfect finishing touch. Hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteHiya Lynda
ReplyDeleteFantastic card, love your take on the sketch, and gorgeous papers!
Joey.x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteThe last colours I would think of putting together, but how well they work. Beautiful.
Hopefully I'll find time for the blog hope, can't forget can I ?
B x
Gorgeous card Lynda
ReplyDeletei luv the colour combo very stiking, fabby colouring,great embelies, sue.x
Gorgeous sweet card, fab Tilda and beautiful details.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
The sentiment is perfect - a merry and bright card! Cheered me up on a wet miserable Monday. Love all the details, they really work. :)xx
ReplyDelete