Sunday, 3 January 2010

Winter Wonderland - Colour Challenge - Cinnamon, Lime and Berry

I'd like to start by wishing you all a Very Happy and Healthy New Year.

Over at Winter Wonderland we're starting the year off with a colour challenge - we want to see you use Cinnamon, Lime and Berry.

We also understand that a lot of you will be fed up of making Christmas cards so it's not compulsory - make whatever you want so long as it contains the colours. Personally I'm going to try and stick with the Christmas themes as last year I started making my cards when Winter Wonderland was launched in May and I am so glad I did as I was well prepared come December 2009.

We're also having a DT call so if you're interested in joining us pop over here for the details.

Here's my card:-



Background Paper - Doodlebug Designs
Bazzill Cardstock
Scallop Circle cut by QuicKutz Silhouette
Image - Penny Black "Xmas Head to Toe"
Stamped with Memento Ink Pad and coloured with Copics
Woodware Fluffy Stuff
Glamour Dust
Scattered Straw Distress Ink for the background of the image
Melissa Frances Rub On
Leaf Punch
Poinsettias and Card Candy - Craftwork Cards



Lynda xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda stunning layout hunny i love the frame and the flowers and such a wonderful image to use. Super card. Hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lynda

    Love this card, the image always makes me smile! love the edging of the circle too

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda .... this is absolutely gorgeous! She is such a sassy lady!

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Lynda ! You are so organised carrying on with Christmas cards now. Might try and make the odd one or two to get ahead...best laid plans ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Lynda!! What an awesome card!! I plan on continuing to make Christmas cards too throughout the year.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! Fabulous card, lovely image. I can't face making any more christmas cards just yet!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems ages since I visited Lynda, I am sorry, I really don't know where the last week or so has gone.

    I love the circle you have created with the flowers and ferns, really beautiful and very effective.

    A belated Happy New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card - anddon't those colours work well together - a nice gentle way to ease us away from Christmas colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you too Lynda.
    I can't believe you start your xmas cards so early!!!
    This is gorgeous though, I love the lime green with the other colours, it's really fresh.
    Keep warm in this arctic weather.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Lynda. I also must get some xmas cards made early this year, otherwise I will be getting left behind again.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just fabulous! What a brilliant colour combo, not one I would have thought of but you've worked it brilliantly. Just love that image and your circular border. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated