Well it's finally arrived after weeks of planning - the Winter Wonderland Blog Hop. Pop on over to check out the prizes on offer from our new sponsors Nikki from Bunny-Zoes and Christine from Sketching Stamper and also to read the rules regarding the Blog Hop. Now all that there's left for me to do is welcome you to my blog.
I'm Lynda and you should have been directed here from Sam's blog. Please leave a message on here to let me know you've visited (and don't forget to leave a link on Winter Wonderland for your card too) and that will ensure that you will be in with a chance to win my blog hop candy... which is a My Mind's Eye 'Ooh La La' Paper Kit. You should then head over to Joey's blog for another chance to win some fabulous candy. If you've happened upon my blog by chance and would like to join in please head back over to the Winter Wonderland blog to get yourself started. Good luck to you all!
This is the card I've made for this week's theme of Candy Cane Red & White and if you look real close you will see the little stocking contains a candy cane too.
Image is a Pink Petticoat download coloured with Copics.
I made the backing paper myself using 120gsm paper and simply drawing red stripes.
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Sizzix Die - Branch w/leaves
Nestabilities
Snowflake and Photo Corner Punches
Melissa Frances Rub-On
Card Candy
Glamour Dust
Lynda xxx
Gorgeous layout and image Lynda. Oh and I am resigning so I can enter and win your MME giveaway LOL xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little Robin. A lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda, wow what a lot of work has gone into such a stunning card, I love all the embellishments. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Lynda :o) I love the little bird and the snowflakes and leaves look fabulous! xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous Lynda! I have sat gazing at all the different elements you've used in this card - it all works so perfectly together! And your candy is fab too - good luck with the hop! Enjoy! Hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Love the candy you are giving away:)
ReplyDeleteLynda this is just delightful, so many things take hold off your eyes, when you look at this card, so much talent...Hugs Avril xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card. I love the layout and the snowflakes and branches with leaves are fantastic. The image is so sweet. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeletegorgeous card so striking, luv all the punch work looks so delicate, beautiful creation, hope the hop goes well, sue.x
Love your card. This image is so cute and how clever you are creating the paper. Enjoying the hop.
ReplyDeletePat xx
That Robin is so cute. you did a great job on the backing paper too!
ReplyDeletekel x
LOVE this card Lynda, the image is gorgeous and I love your detail around the edges of it. Joey.xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Lynda...love the stripey paper ;-)..a great idea!!!..lol...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jan...x
Lovely striking card Lynda. Mr Robin looks like he had too much xmas pud. A lovely one to store for next xmas. Love Susanx
ReplyDeleteWhat can i say lynda that has not already been said,love the snow flakes & sprigs around the edges, a beautiful work of heart.
ReplyDeleteBabs x
Love the way you made your own backing paper, excellent little image too.
ReplyDeletePinky
What great detail on your card!
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this post.
Greetz,
Evi
Oh now this is just adorable!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Rachel
wow this is super xxx
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card and fabulous papers to win! Thanks for the inspiration! I have entered the challenge. Best wishes Karen x
ReplyDeleteI adore robins, really love the snowflakes and leaves !
ReplyDeleteThis card is so sweet love the little owl he is a cutie , and a fantastic prize as well, thank you for the chance to win
ReplyDeleteI have just posted my entry card on my blog
Love Susie xx
Oops sorry I meant Robin not owl !!! lol never been good with our feather friends ...I should have gone to spec savers !!
ReplyDeletexx
So beautiful card,really stunning,-))m
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely card love the layout and the little image candy looks great as well. Christine x
ReplyDeletewow and wow again just love the layout of your card huggies Lindyloo x
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! I just love it! Fantastic candy too. Thanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Lynda and the colours and design are gorgeous, lovely detail and papers.
ReplyDeleteHugs Linda
I really like your idea of making fit your own papers! The little bird is stunning.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Wilma
This owl is so cute, thanks for the chance to win as well.
ReplyDeleteCindy
what a great card,loving the robin and the layout,luv georginax
ReplyDeleteOh my this is exquisite, love the snowflakes and the branches. Your layout is wonderful and that is a cute image. Love it. Thanks for the chance of winning such lovely candy.
ReplyDeleteHugs Suzi x
Oh I love this card Lynda! Fab layout and the image is just adorable! Great job!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Danielle
Good evening Lynda, wow what a totally stunning card, i just love the detail you've added, very innovative. Lovely blog candy too, such gorgeous papers! hope your having a good evening, this blog hop sure is fun, off to the next stop! hugs Linda x
ReplyDeleteGood idea making your own striped background. I love the use of the branches and leaves. Love Linda
ReplyDeleteWow, stunning card.
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love your card. It's gorgeous and soo cute.
Definitely giving me inspiration to try new things.
Tami
Another cute card, I just love the image. Also what a great way to make your own paper.
ReplyDeleteElaine
Hi Lynda,
ReplyDeleteAs always a gorgeous card, you always put so much into them. Fabulous card candy too, this is definatly on my shopping list. What stash diet?
HI there
ReplyDeleteWow that card is brill, looks like alot of hard work there!
Sunnie
Fabulous card ! I love the image and the way you made the frame around it is fantastic ! :-)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous candy too :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
This is a Fabulous card! Love all the details areound the image!Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHugs,Connie
This is fabulous and I am drooling over your prize papers! thanks for a fab challenge and fun blog hp x Janet
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable I love it .
ReplyDeletehave a nice day love chris xx
Another gorgeous card, love all the details. Lush prize too, everyone loves MME. :)xxxx
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous. I love the way you have used the leaves as a border with the snowflakes. Have to remember that one. Thanks for the chance to win. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, the way you have used the punched shapes is just stunning - I'm so impressed!
ReplyDeleteJenni x
Beautiful card, I love the little robin! Great idea for the backing paper too! xx
ReplyDeleteCard is gorgeous....the robin is so cute...the hop is great....hugs Nikki xxxx
ReplyDeleteOh Lynda! that robin is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove all the white leaves and snowflake detail, makes it feel really wintery :) Adorable little robin too! And Ooh La La indeed @ your candy!
ReplyDeleteGreat Card. The Robin is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHugs Kerstin
Hi Lynda this is one cute tubby robin...(think its the one we feed every day..LOL)gorgeous card love your dp's & those leaves are soooo lush.
ReplyDeleteHugs Christine xx
Hi Lynda, I just love the birdie, its so cute! how clever to make the stripy paper, I spent forever looking for some, however I can't draw a straight line to save my life !
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful card. Really cute bird ^^ hope you are well
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card - great idea to make your own stripe paper! Enjoying the blog hop and seeing all the different ideas and all the great candy on offer.
ReplyDeleteCaz
What a gorgeous card! I love the leaves and snowflakes! They look fantastic! Great hop, loving it, thanks for the chance to be involved!
ReplyDeletehugs
Michelle
x
great card
ReplyDeletehugs Annemarie
Your card is a hoot! Lovely! My card for this challenge is posted on my blog at http://grenouillegreetings.blogspot.com/2010/02/winter-wonderland-challenge-36-and-blog.html.
ReplyDeleteThank you for offering this challenge! Warmest wishes, Lesley
ciao Lynda,
ReplyDeletewonderful card. The Pettycoat makes me smile and it's is so nice.
Really interesting the paper kit.
ciao Love Sonia
Great card. I'm running late as usual.
ReplyDeleteHugz Andrea Reid.xx
Ooooh. fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to decorate your frame with leaves and snowflakes!
:o)