The C.R.A.F.T.WO.R.K. challenge over on the Craftwork Cards Blog is continuing this week with the letter O for Ovals. I was really excited to see that they had used one of my cards, previously shown on my blog here, for the inspiration for this challenge.
To be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize all you have to do is create a card using one of their Ovals and e-mail a photograph of it to info@craftworkcards.com - closing date for entries is 5th March 2010 - remember you don't have to have a blog to enter. Good Luck!
Here's another card for the challenge:-
Craftwork Cards Products:-
Scallop Card Blank
Colour Me Oval
Paper from 'Joy' Collection
Card Candy
Ribbon
Other Products Used:-
Nestabilities
Paper Crimper
Flower Punch
Bazzill Basics, Bling and Kraft Card Stock
Pebbles Inc. Rub Ons
Lynda xxx
Oooh love the soft colours and the crimped paper, so pretty. :)xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeletePretty as ever, so much inspiration ateach visit and this one has that beautiful pink adn brown colour combo wich I always think works so well.
B x
Love the colour combo, very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs Carol x
this is so delicious...love the colour combo and your fab crimped mat...big hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDeleteOh WOW Lynda this is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Hi Lynda.
ReplyDeleteAs gorgeous as ever. I love the texture in this and your flowers are always so beautiful. The card candy is brilliant for the centres isn't it, I can't get enough of it at the minute.
Lisax
Stunning ...love the crimpled bit and the colour combo...yummy!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Jan...x
Ps...thank you for your kind comments on my blog..my fingers are getting itchy again!! lol..xxx
Oooh... so sweet and beautiful! Very elegant card Lynda!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Saskia :)
Just gorgeous Lynda!!! I still can't figure out how I am always missing your posts :S
ReplyDeleteI am off to see what else I missed :)
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeletegorgeous card hun, luv the colour combo, very pretty,luv the ribbed card never think you use mine ribby thing! lol, sue,x