This is my second recipe card for this week. Over at The Pink Elephant the recipe challenge is as follows:-
1 Ribbon, 2 Squares and Something that Sparkles
Main Image - Colour-me-Ovals - Craftwork Cards
DP from Candy Cane Paper Pack - Craftwork Cards
Elegantly Embossed (flower background) - Craftwork Cards
Nestabilities and Oval Punches
1 Ribbon from stash
2 Square Gems from stash
Glamour Dust and Stickles for Sparkle to highlight the flowers on the embossed card and the edges of the ovals
Lynda xxx
I love everything about this card - pink and sparkles!
ReplyDeleteYou really are into babies this week Lynda and another erally pretty card here. Love the embossed panel and pearl centres.
ReplyDeleteB x
such a cute baby card!!
ReplyDeleteI love both your baby cards Lynda, they are so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteLisax
A lovely card - so sweet and delicate - love it.
ReplyDeleteAnn xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/
Hi Lynda..Just love your baby cards..so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments on my last post....
regards
Jan..x
Hello Lynda
ReplyDeleteSorry you are a under the weather today, don't know how this 'impediment' affects you, but I find if I have a busy day out I suffer the next and need to take my time and rest - real pain but there as Scarlet said "after all tomorrow is another day".
B x
Very precious!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!
ReplyDeleteSheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/
Adorable!!! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!!
ReplyDelete