Well this is my last day as Guest Designer for the Daring Cardmakers Team. I can't believe how quickly the last 4 weeks have flown by. I've had an absolute ball being part of the team and I've enjoyed every dare so I'd like to say a big thank you to them all for being such a great bunch. THANK YOU!!
So onto the dare.
This week Jo has set the dare as follows:-
I would like you to use some sort of tartan on your cards, fabric, ribbon, paper, even a piece of an old tartan rug(!)etc.
The rest of the team have done some amazing cards so why don't you pop on over and have a look, there's some fantastic inspiration to get you going.
...this is my card:-
Image is Miss Anya "Dressy" from The Greeting Farm
I've stamped her once onto white card and twice onto patterned paper (from MME The Merry Days of Christmas Collection), cut out sections from her dress and hat and paper pieced onto the main image.
I've used Copics for her hair and skin.
Other items used:-
Bazzill Card Stock
8x8 Elegantly Embossed Card Stock from Craftwork Cards
Nestabilities
Leaf Punch and Flower Soft
Prima Flowers
Sentiment - Melissa Frances Rub-ons
...and last but not least the Tartan Ribbon. Courtesy of my good friend Joy who is a dab hand at finding out bargains at the local market. This is one of her terrific finds from last year. Thanks Joy!
Lynda xxx
Lynda your card is`beautiful`...I love your image & Tartan ribbon(way to go Joy)
ReplyDeleteHave a fab Day :)x
Fab tartan card, I need a friend like Joy! Btw Kathy has posted info on how she made her rubons! :)xx
ReplyDeleteOh I love the paper piecing tartan, lovely card Lynda. Thanks so much for the lovely congrats comment on my blog. Have a great weekend. Kim
ReplyDeleteWOW this is fabulous, love the sweet Any image and her fab outfit.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Its beautiful and the tartan paper piecing is just fab. :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa.
Your card is beautiful Lynda, love all the leaves!
ReplyDeleteClairex
You've done such a fab job here Lynda, I love your card - I hope you're going to share the other tartan card you made too ;)
ReplyDeleteYery pretty!
ReplyDeleteOhh I love that Tartan Lynda. What a fantastic card.
ReplyDeleteLisax
Just fantastic Lynda love it
ReplyDeleteLiz xx