Thursday, 3 September 2009

Winter Wonderland - Setting the Table

Over at Winter Wonderland the challenge this week is to make some table settings. This really got me thinking this week and I've been pondering for days what to do. In the end I decided to make a place name and a very simple printed napkin to go with it.


Santa Sizzix Die
Bazzill Card Stock
Woodware Fluffy Stuff
Glamour Dust
Letters are Sizzix "Aphrodite" Alphabet
Ribbon from stash
Crocodile Clip photograph holder
HoHoHo Stamp - Studio G




Lynda xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Lynda! Your Santa is gorgeous and I love your napkin!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland again.

    Teri P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaagggggghhhhhhhh all this C-word stuff is starting to get to me!

    This is so cute Lynda, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Winter Wonderland - I will have to check them out!

    I absolutely love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Lynda. It'll look fab on your Christmas table.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda

    I love your creations!!! fantastic job with santa I was only looking at my die of him yesterday thinking I should use him!
    Thanks for joining us at WW this week

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated