Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Cupcake Challenge #56 and ICSketches#33

Over at Cupcake Craft Challenges the challenge this week is a colour one and we have to use RED, WHITE AND BLUE and as always there is a great sketch by Dawn B to follow at ICSketches:-


My card:-


Stamps from Ethan's Pea Cars by Blonde Moments
Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics. I've added stickles to the stars and Diamond Glaze to the wheels and windows.
Background is coloured using 'Broken China' Distress Ink.
DPs - Basic Grey and K & Co.
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Melissa Frances Rub-On
Card Candy



Lynda xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda

    I enjoyed this sketch as well, but could not get my head roung the red white and blue as yet, so clever you to combine the two into one lovely card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh - I absolutely love your toot toot card!! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW super adorable Lynda! Love that cute image. Fabulous job well done. Thanks for joining us this week at ICS.
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cool! I love the colour and design. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fab card Lynda, great choice of papers, must check those stamps out. Thanks for playing along. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda, what a fun card. I love the cute car image and the papers are fab. Great layout and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEEEEEK! How insanely cute this is!!! I love it! Great colors, I love everything!
    Thanks for playing along again this week at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card, love the toot toot and the colours look really good
    hugs
    en xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and a great take on our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is `Beautiful` Lynda I love that imageTFS:) Thanks for joining in with ICSEnjoy the rest of your week:)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda, just love your adorable toot toot card - very clever and creative. Great work with the sketch from ICS this week, so nice to see you joining the fun again with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Lynda, absolutely love the image and the gorgeous use of this weeks colour combo. Thanks for playing along with CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card, i love the image and the papers are fab, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this weeek, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated