Monday, 14 September 2009

Winter Wonderland - A Very Vintage Christmas and CCC 57 - Pearls & Swirls

I've managed to combine a couple of challenges today. Winter Wonderland wants us to create a card with a very vintage feel to it and as the card I have made contains pearls and swirls it just perfect to enter for the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week too.

My card:-


Papers and Image - BoBunny
Bazzill Card Stock
Nestabilities
Christmas Bollio stamp from Judikins stamped with Memento Ink Pad, coloured with Copics and Diamond Glaze added to holly berries and ribbon.
Sentiment stamp - Magnolia
Rub-on Sentiment - Melissa Frances
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip - Swirl
Card Candy
Ribbon RAK from Jules at Allsorts
Faux Pearls, Flowers and brads from stash



Lynda xxx

17 comments:

  1. Wow - gorgeous! Your details are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card love the festive colours excellent
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lynda, I love the vintage image and all of the detail you've added. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda, what a gorgeous card. I love the vintage look (not something that comes easily to me) and the colours are beautiful. The embellishments are all stunning. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Lynda! I love your Santa and the whole vintage feel of your card.

    Congratulations on winning last week's candy .... and thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Lynda and there is so much detail, I love it.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have certainly captured the Victorian feel here Lynda. Gorgeous creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Lynda, love those vintage papers :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous..all that detail!!! wow!!
    regards
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. loads of detail on this amazing xmas card

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous love all the little details you added to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous vintage card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found the Winter Wonderland blog and was checking out the cards entered. Wow, yours is so fabulous!! I have to follow you. Lots of inspiration to be found here! Thanks for sharing.

    Carolyn
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Lynda, you've done a smashing job with this weeks pearls and swirls theme, love your colour combination! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous, love the vintage look and all your embellies looks fab
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really gorgeous, i love the colours that you have chosen, a beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Cupcake, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated