Sunday, 27 September 2009

A little More Tartan

This is another card I made for the Daring Cardmakers Tartan Dare this week - I didn't use it for my GDT card but I've had a request that I show it - so here it is just for you Kathy!


Stamp from Paperartsy "Nut & Meg 1"
DP from My Mind's Eye - The Merry Days of Christmas
Just simply stamped and paper pieced onto Bazzill Card Stock. I then layered it onto another piece of Bazzill and used my sewing maching to add zigzag stitching around the edges. I used 3d foam to attach it to the card and finished off with a Melissa Francis Rub-On Sentiment.
I also used the same DP to make the paper ribbon.




Lynda xxx

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why you wouldn't want to show this, its fab ! I love the bow and the stitching around the edge is so neat. I'm useless with a sewing machine...lol...Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you decided to show this one, it's fab, my kind of card..:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sewing on this and the way you've pieced it together, it looks just like a piece of patchwork. Just lovely.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my Tartan creation! Love your paper pieced tree ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated