The theme over at Penny Black Saturday is "Hearts Desire" and I've followed the fab sketch that is featured this week at ICSketches. It's the last day for posting for ICS so I am cutting it a bit thin here today!
Dawn's sketch:-
My card:-
Main Image is a Penny Black Stickeroo
Papers - Daisy Bucket
Bazzill Card Stock
Sentiments - Melissa Frances
Nestabilities - the oval is coloured with Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Retro Flower punches
Small scallop circle punch
Card Candy
Doodling
Lynda xxx
Aaaah this is fab Lynda, love that image, the doodling and my favourite - Melissa Frances rubons. :)xx
ReplyDeleteoh this is super cute lynda...love the papers and those adorable froggies and yes a girl after my own heart...skidding in by the seat of your pants....but plenty of time for PBSC....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteLots of my favourite things on your lovely card, PB, nesites, daisy bucket, all yummy. I love how you do your flowers, a punch by tghe looks of it - is Retro the make ?
B x
Wow, this is so beautiful! I love this image and the layout and details you've added are fabulous! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeth xx
OMGoodness it's absolutely adorable. LOL love that sweet image. LOL! Thank you for playing along! :)
ReplyDelete♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS
Aww Lynda this is so adorable! The image is gorgeous and i love the various sentiments and papers - fab! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
ReplyDeletePauline x
Thanks for leaving me a comment and I'm happy to return the compliment :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Sunflower card you made for Daring Cardmakers and this is gorgeous too. Great papers and I love your punched flowers and colouring.
Hi Lynda..
ReplyDeleteWoW I love your fabulous card..`Puuurrrfect`
Thanks for joining in with the ICS this week..:)x
Oh this is so cute, wonderful froggy image and fabby colours.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
that is too dang cute I just love it!! puts a smile on my face!! great job with the IC card sketch this week!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Lynda! Like the image and how you colored it. The flowers are great and I also like the paper!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Alex