Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Winter Wonderland - Hot Chocolate & TPE#33

For the theme of "Hot Chocolate" over at Winter Wonderland this week I've chosen to use the colours of warm brown, cream and white and I've combined the challenge with The Pink Elephant as there is a great sketch to follow:-


My card:-


Papers - 'Merry & Bright' From Craftwork Cards (Christmas 2008)
Bazzill Bling Card Stock
Sentiment - Hot of the Press coloured with 'Tea Dye' Distress Ink Pad
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Nestabilities
Woodware - Holly Punch
Card Candy
Liquid Pearls
Stickles
Ribbon from stash




Lynda xxx

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and warm card Lynda perfect for the theme at Winter Wonderland this week. Thanks for joining us again. I hope to be joining in next week finally getting there with the move. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeously different xmas card - the colours are very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lynda!! It is perfect! It feels like winter here this morning so this is very fitting today LOL

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant, love the effect you've created with the liquid pearls. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous make, I love the design and the colours. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is lovely Lynda. I love the way you've turned the sketch round and the colours are gorgeous. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really warm and totally gorgeous. Wish I was on your Christmas card list.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda..this is truly lovely... so stylish..
    regards
    Jan..xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynda .... your card is gorgeous! I love everything about it ... the colours, layout, paper ..... all just beautiful!

    Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Card Lynda, there is such a lot of lovely details on here.It is beautiful. I expect it is even more beautiful in the flesh.

    Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the spots ad dots you've got going on on this one, Lynda and the colours are fab

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card. really classy & elegant.
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated