I'm a bit quicker off the mark this week with the Winter Wonderland challenge. The theme is Frosty the Snowman and there's a sketch to follow if you wish (but it's not compulsory). I wish I could take better photographs as the card is quite sparkly and the pink background paper has a lovely shimmer to it but it's not been captured at all here! So I do apologise.
Stamp - 'Snowy' by Penny Black stamped with Memento Ink Pad and coloured with Copics.
Pink Snowflake paper from Winter Wonderland collection from Craftwork Cards.
I've stamped a background using the new 'A Sprinkling of Snowflakes' clear stamp set from Craftwork Cards and a ColorBox 5 colour Option Pad. I used a Quickie glue pen to highlight the snowflakes and then sprinkled them with Glamour Dust.
Other items used:-
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Nestabilities
Festive Mini Messages from Craftwork Cards
Scallop Oval Punch
Prima Poinsettia flowers and leaves
Woodware Fluffy Stuff
Gem Brad
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeletefantastic card! I love the background, those snowflakes look very effective, and snowy he looks fab in any colourway love him :O)
Thanks for joining us this week.
Joey.xxx
Its lovely.
ReplyDeleteCute image - and must say I L-O-V-E the colors
ReplyDeleteElisabeth
How bizzare Lynda, I was using this stamp this morning, but need to do some more because I really lik the colours you have used here.
ReplyDeleteB x
Just catching up with all your crafty makes, some lovely stuff, and congrats on the guest designer spot on DCM, well deserved. :)xx
ReplyDeleteYour card is ADORABLE!! I love all the purple and the puffy stuff on your snowman's hat.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Rachel
Awwww he is a cutie Lynda isn't he! I love the papers and colours you've chosen this week. Great card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland!
Teri P xx
Oh my goodness this little guy is just too cute. I am loving the purple! I love how you put that fluffy stuff on his hat!
ReplyDeleteChristine
This card is fabulous Lynda ! The snowman is really cute and the background of snowflakes is gorgeous. Sue x
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest lil snowman ever!! What a great card!
ReplyDeleteAdorable...
ReplyDeleteLinda, I love the colors you used. Great!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda...what a gorgeous card....good luck for the draw and thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week...hugs Lesley xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, wonderful=) I just bought this stamp and it's about to become my favorite...;)
ReplyDelete