The challenge over at Allsorts this week is "something for the boys". A friend asked me to make a Dinosaur card for her grand-daughter as she loves them - think she must be a bit of a tom-boy! But as this card would be perfect for a boy I thought I would enter it for the challenge.
All papers and chipboard elements (except dinosaur) from Basic Grey "Archaic" Collection.
Dinosaur - Abbey Road "Stomp Chipboard Elements"
Sentiment - Melissa Frances
Flower Soft
Lynda xxx
Super Card Lynda, I have those papers too, they are great for boys and girls.
ReplyDeleteHugs Carol x
I really like this card,its so fun and love your use of flower soft!
ReplyDeleteThat is a super cute card!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda..this is just fab..I just love your style..
ReplyDeleteregards
Jan..x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteGreat card - love the design & colours you have used here.
Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Allsorts this week.
TTFN
Debs xx
Hi again Lynda
ReplyDeleteThis is a real fun card and all the elements work together so well and the flower soft 'road' so clever.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts again this week.
B x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteA great male card and really original.
Love your papers and your sentiment very much.
Thank you for playing along with the Allsorts Challenge again this week.
Love Jules xx
Great card!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
This is gorgeous, Lynda. I love how you've built up a picture from the papers, just brilliant.
ReplyDeleteLisax
Love your dinosaur-theme. Must be perfect for a boy
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
Hi Lynda, this Basic grey dinosaur card is soo cute - I may have to pinch the idea. Thank you so much for joining the monkeys, hope you enjoy our adventures! xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a fab card Lynda - perfect for a boy - at any age!
ReplyDelete