Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Winter Wonderland - Gift Bag

Over at Winter Wonderland this week the challenge is to make a Gift Bag, Gift Box or decorate your own wrapping paper. I chose to make a Gift Bag using my favourite bag template.


Template for "shopping bag" from Craftwork Cards
Bazzill Card Stock
Holly Punch
Flowers and Brad from stash
Stickles
Sentiment Sticker - freebie from this month's Papercraft Inspirations Magazine



Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Perfect color! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is different Lynda! And it's fabulous! I love the shape of it and the flowers are just gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab-u-lous! Love the twist on the traditional christmas colours they work so well. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is `gorgeous` Lynda..Love the bag!!!
    Have a fab Day:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!!! The colors are fabulous! You did an amazing job on this one Lynda! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I'm in love with that flower with the holly leaves, Lynda.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh Lynda this is gorgeous ! I love the holly leaves in white, the colours go together beautifully ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Lynda, a gorgeous creation
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bag Lynda - I love it.
    Yes I thought after I had made the comment about pie and peas that I probably sounded like a grumpy old beggar but you obviously know what I mean about people thinking you can just make a card to suit their requirements.
    luv
    eileen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda

    What a very pretty little bag, hope it's got choccies inside.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! what a fab project, Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its fab-u-lous - great project

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lynda this is an amazing gift box great colours and love the flower. Thanks for joining us this week at WInter Wonderland hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated