This is Dawn's fab sketch for this week over on ICSketches:-
Stamp - Penny Black "Hand Mailed" stamped (twice) with Memento Ink Pad and coloured with Copics. You can't tell by the photograph but I have cut out the teddy bear and snow on top of the post box and attached them with Silicone glue to give a 3d effect. Papers and sentiment are from My Mind's eye "Colourful Christmas" collection, all matted and layered onto Bazzill card stock. Centre "diamond" cut out using scallop square Nestabilities. I finished by adding a few small punched snowflakes, some Stickles and a bit of doodling/faux stitching.
Lynda xxx
OOh Lynda I love this..the DP's are fab..I'm off to trawl internet to find some!!! Thanks for your comments..yes I'm packing...lol but having trouble finding summer clothes in the shops!!!!
ReplyDeletekind regards
Jan..xx
Ooooh..... lovely, lovely card!!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Oh My Gosh goodness gracious! now how beautiful is this?!?! I love the colors and papers you used. Adorable image!!! Thanks for playing along with is over on ICS. Have a wonderful weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh!!! that is soo cute, love the fun bold colors!! very festive. way to go on the IC sketch this week!!! great job..
ReplyDeleteOMG I love this card and the colors are just fabulous.
ReplyDeleteVery very cute! I love the stamp you used plus the backgroup shape is cute! Nice card!
ReplyDeleteYour card is `beautiful` Lynda as always``thanks ``for joining in with ICS:)x
ReplyDeletethis is just too cute! love the colors. thanks for playing along at ICS
ReplyDelete