I feel so happy that I have been asked by the Daring Cardmakers team to be Guest Designer for the month of September. To be able to showcase my cards alongside all of theirs is a true privilege. Daring Cardmakers was the first ever challenge that I entered and the team gave me the confidence to carry on and do more!
Rein has chosen the theme of SUNFLOWERS this week so it's bound to brighten everyone's day after the deluge of rain that we've all been experiencing of late. Hope you can join in and don't forget to pop on over and have a look at what the team have made too - there's some absolutely stunning cards - you know the one's that make you say "wish I'd thought of that!"
This is my card:-
Stamp - Sunflower K-025 by PSX
Stamped using Memento Ink Pad and coloured with Copics
Crystal Lacquer pens to add dimension to the petals and leaves.
Bazzill Card Stock
Ribbon from stash
Stickles
To finish I added the sentiment "oh Happy day" as it was a very happy day for me to be making my first card as Guest Designer for Daring Cardmakers.
Lynda xxx
beautiful card Lynda.....and congrats on the Guest DT spot over on DCM
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lynda. Very well deserved. I love your sunflower, it is such a happy, cheerful flower isn't it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Lisax
Congrats on Guest DT - you totally deserve it! Love your card too - what a beauty!
ReplyDeleteI'm so gald you said yes Lynda. I love the layering and matting on this card
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteWell done on the DT spot, hope they know what a great teamie that have.
Sunflowers are so cheery as you rightly say and this is such a bright card.
B x
Ooo Well done! And I just love your Sunflower! Lovely card. Kim
ReplyDeleteIt's great to have you on the Team Lynda - it's an honour for us to see you gorgeous cards on our blog!
ReplyDeleteI loved this the moment I saw it.