Monday, 31 August 2009

Cupcake Challenge 55 - A Recipe!

The recipe for this week's challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges is:-

3 BUTTONS, 2 PAPERS, 1 RIBBON

Another Christmas card! I am sorry but I do know I will have one of these cards to make for sure so thought I would get ahead of myself and lessen the stress levels just a bit more - after all it's creeping up pretty quickly already!!!


Main image is a digital download from Pink Petticoat coloured with Copics
2 Papers - "Tis the Season" by BoBunny
Bazzill Card Stock
Prima Christmas Poinsettias
Sizzix Branch w/leaves Die
3 Heart Buttons from stash
1 Ribbon - I've tied a piece of thin sheer ribbon and popped it on the baby's head over the printed one.



Lynda xxx

11 comments:

  1. Afternoon Lynda

    Now I would call this one yummy, think it is the colours and the fact it's so cute for a first Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the flowers with the button centres.

    I love your two very beautiful cats too.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh I love the little bow you added to the baby! that was a very cute touch! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lynda, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and a great text. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CCC
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, I love your blooms. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Lynda, what an adorable card. Your take on the recipe is stunning. Such a gorgeous image and the colour scheme is yummy. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card you have created Lynda, love the little baby and pram image and the colours on this card! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really gorgeous i love the image so cute, great job on our challenge at cupcake hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated