Saturday, 8 August 2009

Polka Doodles Challenge 12

I really like the sketch over at Polka Doodles this week and I've been playing with what's left of my bright pink and green Doodlebug papers and one of my favourite Craftwork Cards papers from the Allsorts collection.

This is the sketch:-


My Card:-


Papers:- Doodlebug and Craftwork Cards
Bazzill Card Stock
Ive used my QuicKutz Silhouette to cut out the flower shape
Card Candy
Star Punch
Sentiment - Melissa Frances Rub Ons
Flowers and Brad from stash


I also made these 2 cards using the same papers so thought I would share them with you. They are the same design but just different colour combo. AND I've managed to find some more of these Doodlebug papers on the web so just had to order them plus more of course!!


Other items used on these cards are:-
Liquid Pearls
Pebbles Inc Rub Ons
Prima Flower
Large Flower Punch
Ribbon and Pins
The large white flower on both cards is hand cut.




Lynda xxx

6 comments:

  1. These are just perfect Lynda, love the colour combo the fab flowers, and how you've used the liquid pearls...:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Lynda....love that big bloom and the pins...OMG you must have a steady hand..your pearly dots are perfecto...thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles and enjoy the rest of your weekend....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brill selection of cards - colour is great and details lovely! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great selection of cards and I do like the bold colours!! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Lynda, the layouts and colours are fantastic. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with this lovely cards! You've been so creative!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated