Sunday, 23 August 2009

Allsorts Challenge 15 & Penny Black 63

I made this card for the Allsorts Challenge which is to add Torn Edges and also follow a sketch and also Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is to use Stitching.

The sketch:-


My card:-


Stamp - Lovin' & Huggin' by Penny Black
Copics
Papers - DCWV The Green Stack
DCWV Textured Card Stock
Bazzill Card Stock
Melissa Frances Rub Ons
Papermania Self Adhesive Gems




Lynda xxx

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful! So pretty, adore the colours and the tearing. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda

    So pleased you enjoyed my challenge. Not everyone is happy with ripping up their papers - but I quite like it LOL!!!

    Your card is gorgeous - great tearing, image, papers, flower and sentiment.

    Thanks for playing along with the Allsorts Challenge again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh.... this card is so lovely!!! Very beautiful and so cute!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! great image and all the little extras great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda - this is so adorable - fabulous combination of image and sentiments, and love how you have layered them up. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda

    You know I love this one, PB stamp and such a cut one at that. Lovely interpretation of the sketch this week.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Lynda this is adorable...made me smile...love those papers....super cute duckies and wonderful sentiment...oops nearly forgot to mention your beautiful stitching.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, such a gorgeous card! I love the sentiment and the cute little duckies! Fabulous stitching detail too! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh gorgeous card, love the image it is fab :o)

    thanks for playing along with us at allsorts this week :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda

    Another beautiful card I love the image and how you have used the layout ...
    thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness gracious! -- this is such a happy card -- I just love it! -- and what perfect color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card, perfect colouring, love the image and the sentiment is just right! (Hmm, I'm now thinking of orange sauce...oh, {sorry!}

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated