Saturday, 8 August 2009

Allsorts Challenge 13 - Vintage

Gro has set the theme of "Vintage" as the challenge over at Allsorts this week, and there's 6 new promarkers up for grabs for one lucky winner.

Here's my card:-


Stamps:- Sense of Time - Stampin' Up
Background Script - Dimension Fourth

Distress Inks - Dusty Concord, Broken China and Tea Dye
Swarovski Crystals
Silver Stickles
Prima Hydrangeas
Brads and skeleton leaves from stash



Lynda xxx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful .. I love the papers and colours.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. And the I realy love the blue colour.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda

    Love your vintage look - using blue is so different and effective.

    Great sentiment too.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful sentiment! works so well with the image you have chosen. stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda, Gorgeous vintage card! I love the pretty flowers and the sentiment is great.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda great card love the image and the papers are super thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lynda

    I love how you have used the blue shades...

    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda. This is really lovely. All those clocks are gorgeous and I love the blues. Script stamps have got to be one of the most versitle haven't they.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card! Love the sentiment and those bold blue flowers are wonderful here! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated