Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Winter Wonderland - A Winter Wonderland!

No I'm not going mad and repeating myself - the theme this week over at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog is "A Winter Wonderland".


The stamp I used for the image is "Winter Lingers" by Stamps Happen. I really love the image and for me totally depicts "A Winter Wonderland" but I don't use it very often as I personally find it very difficult to colour. I used copics and distress inks and then matted and layered onto black Bazzill card stock and Bo Bunny paper. Other items used:- snowflake punches, Patties Pretties, gems, ribbon and glamour dust.


Lynda xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is really nice. I love the long card idea!You have done a really nice job on the Winter is Here idea!!!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda This is a fantastic take on the theme I love this scene a really unusual christmas scene.
    Thanks for joining in the fun again at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty stamp Lynda, you've coloured it beautifully. Those turkeys better watch out though.
    ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynda ... this is just beautiful! Did you colour the image? It's amazing! I love this card ... it's so different to the norm and just fabulous!

    Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card . Love the image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. Have a fantastic weekend dear friend...and thanks for visiting my blog and for all your kind comments Hugs Claudix

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated