Monday, 10 August 2009

Cupcake Challenge #52 and TPE

There's a sketch and colour challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week and whilst over at Carol's blog I noticed that The Pink Elephant is also running the same colour challenge. I haven't entered a card there before so thought I would combine the challenges for this week.

This is the sketch:-


and this is my card:-


Stamp - "Majestic" by Penny Black
Bazzill Bling card stock
Basic Grey "Archaic" papers
Stickles and Sparklets (Denami Design)
Holly Punch
White Sakura Souffle pen
Card Candy and Ribbon
Letters by K&Co




Lynda xxx

20 comments:

  1. Wow your card is fabulous - I love it - I hope this will not be the first time you enter our challenges at the Pink Elephant. Would love to see more of your work.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card! I love the holly leaves and that bow is sooooo yum. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card ! The tree is stunning with the sparkeling.
    Have a nice evening =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the image is stunning. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is stunning! I love the way you did your bow with the leaves! Fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

    ♥Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful Christmas card Lynda. Chocolate and mint, such an unusual colour for this time of year but it looks fantastic.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely..the colours are just perfect and so inspiring!! If you get a minute please pop over to my blog and pick up an award I have for you.. I check your creations everyday and am truly amazed by your creatability!!
    kind regards
    Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lynda, you have done such a wonderful job with this weeks sketch and colour theme, such a beautiful image too! So pleased you could join us this week at CCC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Lynda :) I love those big brown holly leaves, the perfect addition to the gorgeous tree image....stunning! That's a great sketch too....thanks for playing our colour challenge, now more people will get to see your fab creations :)

    Hugs
    Carol x
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Lynda, I love the big brown holly leaves too, and the tree is gorgeous. Glad I found my way here. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda, this is such a gorgeous card, I just adore the stamp. The big leafes and bow looks great. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, thanks for playing along this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is fantastic WOW! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning card. I love the image and the leaves and bow look amazing. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful christmas card!
    You have a lot of other beautiful creations on you blog too. Thanks for the inspiration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Really pretty winter card! Thanks for creating with us @ TPE this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that tree!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated