Monday, 24 August 2009

I'm a Cupcake Craft Challenge Blog Hop Winner!

Whoooooohooooo it was my very first blog hop last week for Cupcake's 1st Birthday celebrations and I was chosen as the winner of Donna's fabulous blog hop candy. I'd just like to say a huge thank you to all the DT who put in so much time to organise the birthday bash and here's to another great year.

This is what I've won:-


Isn't it fabby.

Thanks again Donna and team.


Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. Well done Lynda

    I saw the name when I had a quick look and wondered if it was you, but then I got diverted by the phone and never got back there again.

    Never done a blog hop and this one was just as we came back from holiday, but will have a go one of these days.

    So pleased, it's lovely when you 'know' a winner.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Fab prize!!
    regards
    Jan..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated