The theme this week at Winter Wonderland is "Home for the Holidays". I don't really have anything I thought was suitable to make a card for this theme BUT what I have got is the new "Home Sweet Home" die cut mini homes from Craftwork Cards and I've decorated one with their brand new Christmas papers "Candy Cane". I've also used Bazzill Bling card stock and made a Christmas Wreath for the door using a selection of leaf punches, a ribbon shaped brad and Stickles glitter glue. On the back of the house I added a Melissa Frances rub on and then finished off by adding some fake snow (I found a tub of this when I was having a tidy up so I don't know where I got it from sorry). I do know that Flower Soft have brought out a new Polar White so that would do just as well.


I think these make super decorations but could also be used as a gift box too.
Lynda xxx
This is absolutely fab Lynda! I love your little house! And the little wreath is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThnak you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland!
Teri xx
Lovely work Lynda!!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
This is just perfect for the Winter Wonderland challenge! I just love this little house! Fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteChristine
Wow Lynda, this is fantastic, Love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs Carol x
It's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLynne.x
Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous!! xx jo xx
ReplyDelete