Sunday, 23 August 2009

Winter Wonderland - By Candlelight

Winter Wonderland has set the theme of "By Candlelight" - The only stamp I have which contains a candle is this one by Penny Black from the "Christmas Critters" transparent collection.

Papers are "the Merry Days of Christmas" from My Mind's Eye
I've used Copics to colour the image
Bazzill Card Stock
Self Adhesive Paper Lace
Holly and Small Circle Punches
Sakura White Souffle Pen
Festive Mini Message from Craftwork Cards
Flower Soft and Stickles
Flat Back faux pearls

As ever there is some great inspiration by the DT and I'm just glad Janneke reminded me I had this stamp by using it on her card.



Lynda xxx

14 comments:

  1. Awww Lynda! I love this image, it's just so sweet! Your cards is beautiful - that holly, is gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland again!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this card I just went AWHhh...it is so darn cute! I love the little lantern that the little mice are looking at..how cute is this card! Well done!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card Lynda, and I just love that holly tfs, do you mind me asking what make the holly punch is? :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so cute, I love the mice singing by candlelight. Love the Holly at the top. Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely card Lynda. You've inpsired me to get my Christmas stamps out ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for the holly punch info and your very kind offer. Will be in touch if I can't find one...
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely Lynda, sweet image decorated so beautifully and i love the holly at the top....perfect :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evening Lynda

    Love the feel of this card and aren't those MM
    ER DP's yummy - you know how much I love them, I even cut some up this weekend - did you hear the yell ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card.... so sweet and cute!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image and your card is fabulous Linda! Those papers are very, very scrummy indeed - I haven't seen them till now...ooooh, too tempting!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us again - your Christmas Card stash must be pretty healthy looking by now? :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda..wow this is gorgeous...thanx so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week...hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love all the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, so cute, the holly looks fab too xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your card, it's so cute!
    dada

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated