Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge #54 - A Shaped Card

The challenge this week over at Cupcake Craft Challenges is to make......

.....A SHAPED CARD...that’s anything but a square!

My card:-

I used Nestabilities to cut out the shape and for the matting and layering.
Image is from "Christmas Critters" transparent collection by Penny Black
Sentiment - Clear Stamps by Studio G
Copics
Bazzill Card Stock
DP from DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack
Sizzix Flowers, Branches & Leaves set
Martha Stewart and Woodware Snowflake Punches
Faux flat back pearls
Woodware Fluffly Stuff and Glamour Dust

I really pleased with myself too - I've finally photographed a card that's standing up! and I think it looks better on a darker background so I'll be trying this again.



Lynda xxx

5 comments:

  1. Just love this Lynda, it's fab, and like the photo too, the darker background works really well with the white card. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! This card is soooo beautiful and cute!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, I just love it! Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda, what a stunning card. I LOVE everything about it...the image...colour scheme....embellishments. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynda, so sweet and a super shape too! Thank you for joining in the fun this week at CCC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated