I can't believe I was picked as last week's winner over at Allsorts... so I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to you all and let you know I'm really chuffed to bits :-) Thanks!
So onto this week and Amanda has set the challenge of "No Stamped Image"
I ended up making a couple of cards as I printed off some images from Pink Petticoat and they made the quickest cards ever! I just love these 2 images and there's even more characters in the collection - well worth the investment. No need to think about image or sentiment it's all there in one.
I printed the images onto bright white card stock from Craftwork Cards and then coloured them with Copics. Usually I find the colour of the printer ink bleeds a little but I didn't have that problem at all this these!
Other items used:-
Nestabilities
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
Bazzill Card Stock
Basic Grey Papers - Wassail Collection
Card Candy
Swarovski Crystals
Ribbon from stash
Lynda xxx
Hi Lynda, Gorgeous cards! I love the PP digi images.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Allsorts.
Lisa x
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteHope yuou are well today and having a good BH.
Two super cards. I adore the little donkey, he looks so folorne I want to hug him. And good old Swiss dots never fails to give a card that extra bit of class.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts again this week.
Lovely, cute cards!!!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Two thumbs up!! I have that same green polka dot ribbon - I love it!
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteTwo fab cards - as always your cards are exquisite. Congrats on win last week. Thanks for joining us again at Allsorts.
TTFN
Debs xx
Hi.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. Love your images.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Hi Lynda
ReplyDeleteTwo brilliant cards using beautiful Christmas colours!
Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge again this week.
Love Jules xx
wow these are both gorgeous, I especially love the first one :o)
ReplyDeletethanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Allsorts
lotsalove
Amanda xx
Fantastic cards I love Pink Petticoat!
ReplyDeletethank you for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx