I would just like to say a very very big thank you to Jan (LilyPuss) who has left me my very first award. Jan makes the most amazing cards and to have received this award from her has just left me speechless. Thank you so much again Jan and also thank you for all the wonderful comments you have left for me - I really do appreciate it.

I would like to pass this award along to some very deserving ladies who are also a great inspiration to me and many others with their fantastic creativity and fantastic blogs:-
Lynda xxx
Thank you so much Lynda I am very touched you thought of me and I find your work equally inspiringx
ReplyDeleteOh wow Lynda, I'm really chuffed. Thank you sooo much.
ReplyDelete:)xxxx
Thank you so much Lynda! i am chuffed to bits!! I also echo what Pascale has said.....your work is beautiful and only blogging since january 17th!!!
ReplyDeleteI will display it with pride :)
Hugs
Carol x
thank you so much Lynda for thinking of me...chuffed I am....your work is fabulous and hey can't believe this is your first award..before you know the trophy cabinet will be buckling under the weight....big hugs kath xxxx
ReplyDelete