Monday, 1 February 2010

F is for Flowers!

It's time for the fourth letter of the C.R.A.F.T.W.O.R.K. challenge that is being held over on the Craftwork Cards Blog - F for Flower. The challenge is to incorporate any Craftwork Cards Flower products on your card or project. If you don't have a blog to link your card/project simply E-mail a photograph of your entry to info@craftworkcards.com and your entry will be uploaded onto their blog and you'll then be in for a chance of winning some very lovely goodies. Good Luck!

My card:-


Craftwork Cards Products used:-
Card Blank and Plain White Card
Background Paper - 'Lots of Dots' Richie collection
Textured Card Stock
Poinsettia Flowers
Card Candy
Build a Bloom Clear Stamp Set (leaves and sentiment)
Swarovski Crystals

Other items used:-
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Chalks
ColorBox Chalk Ink Pads
Nestabilities
MS Butterfly Punch
Tiny Flower Punch
Stickles



Lynda xxx

9 comments:

  1. fab card Lynda
    love the colours and the clean feel to this one. The curved dimension on the flowers and butterfly look great.
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lynda....I want one of those butterflys!!..lol...
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the MS butterfly is so sweet, Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Lynda. I love those gorgeous flowers and the jewels on the cuttlebug background. It's all just beautiful.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty. I've just finished my acetate card. will get busy with the flowers now. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Lynda, and the colour conbo is just brilliant.

    Big Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lynda ! The butterfly is lovely, and I do love those poinsettias. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, very elegant!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so lovely Lynda, flowers, flutterby and the the colours are totally me. Stunning work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated