Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Craftwork Cards - World Cup Sketch 1

I'm a little late with this posting so apologies all round!
Craftwork Cards are hosting a weekly sketch challenge over the 4 weeks of the world Cup - it started last Friday with this wonderful sketch:-

Pop on over to their Blog here to get all the details.

Here's my card:-


Craftwork Cards Products:-

Scallop Card Blank.
Richie and Suzie Papers
Oval Message
The flower is made up of layers of the scallop circles that you get in the kits - Scrunch each circle and then open out and ink the edges. Hold them all together with a brad and then shape each layer to form the flower.

Other Products used:-

Bazzill Card Stock
Leaf Punch
Nestabilities
Ribbon and String


Lynda xxx

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lynda, hope you are well an dyour mojo is coming back It looks it from this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lynda! I love the soft, delicate colour tones and it was definitely well worth the wait...

    Hugs, Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Lynda, love the flower.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! I love that flower!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda this card is so delicately gorgeous.I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic flower there hun, looks brilliant with that lush bow
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lynda :)

    You are doing fantastic things.
    Looks so cute, so lovely.
    Maybe you want to check this address and see your Polish sister's handmade adorable accessories :)

    http://kokardeczka-doonesownthing.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely georgeous card Lynda, love the flower.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Lynda. Love the colours and your flower is fab!
    Hugs Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I love the colors, bow and the lovely flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Lynda, that flower is amazing and I love the beautiful bow! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous in fab colours so elegant, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. I do love the scrunched flower. :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated