Friday, 18 June 2010

Craftwork Cards - World Cup Sketch 2

Over at Craftwork Cards Blog it's week 2 for the sketch challenges that are running alongside the World Cup celebrations. Pop on over here to get all the details of how to enter and be in with a chance of winning a fabulous prize!

The featured papers this week are from the 'Blossom' collection but as I haven't got any of those I've used the gorgeous 'Little Boy Blue' instead.

My Card:-


Craftwork Cards Products:-

Card Blank
Stardust Carribean Card Stock
Papers - Little Boy Blue Collection
Colour Me Oval
Sentiment from Colour Me Oval Sheet

Other Items Used:-

Stampin' Up Star and Word Window Punches
Oval coloured with ProMarkers and highlighted with Diamond Glaze





Lynda xxx

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet lynda....need to get stuck into mine today....last minute annie as usual...hope you are well...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment about my sketch challenge card...it was really appreciated! :)

    This is such an adorable card and I love your paper ribbon, very inventive!

    Have a fabulous weekend, take care...
    Hugs,
    Emma
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lynda, I love the image and your bow is just beautiful. Another winner ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated