Over at Winter Wonderland this week Marianne is celebrating her Wedding Anniversary so she wants to see some 'Love' on our cards.
Happy Anniversary Marianne!
Here's my card:-
I've used the 'Judith's' skeleton tree stamp and added lots of punched out tiny hearts and holly that I highlighted with a white gel pen.
Tiny label is computer generated.
Sizzix Plant Pot stamped with Stampin' Up 'En Francais'
Penny Black 'Fido's Christmas' (Dog) Stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Copics. I added Liquid Pearls and Glamour Dust to highlight the fur on the hat.
McGill Flower Punch
QuicKutz Poinsettia Die
Holly Punch
Brads from Stash
Papers - BoBunny and MME
Bazzill Card Stock
Stampin' Up Spiral Punch
Lynda xxx
Lynda a fabulous card, love everything about it.x
ReplyDeleteOh my such detail this is amazing. Love the tree and all of those lovingly added little hearts (thanks for the comment on my recent post) and thank you for joining us again great to see you with us at Winter Wonderland for this weeks challenge
ReplyDeleteKate xx
Oooh this is lovely Lynda! So much detail, a really special card. Mr Mojo is definitely bsck. :)xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card...and even though it is, very hot and the beginning of June...it makes me feel all "Christmassy"!! Lovely...
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great weekend,
Emma
xx
super!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
Oh WoW your card is `gorgeous` Lynda TFI:)x
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much detail there is on this card. It is fabulous. I wish I had your patience, not to mention your talent.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Oh wow Lynda, love your card, the image, the colours and the little hearts are all so gorgeous
ReplyDeletehugs Mandy xx
Wow Lynda, what a gorgeous card! So much amazing detail - I love how you dressed up this 'skeleton' tree! Really beautiful work! Great to see you at Winter Wonderland!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Danielle
Love this Lynda, love the way you have taken so many different stamp manufacturers, and blended them all together effortlessly (well, you make it look easy!). Brilliant
ReplyDeletebig hugs
En xx
Oh WOW gorgeous card Lynda, fabulous image and what fab flowers.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
This is so beuatiful. I love the little hearts on the plant and those lovely flowers and holly. Thanks for playing along again at WW and hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x
ReplyDelete