I've just received another lovely award from my mega talented Craftwork Cards DT Buddy Emma - she has a wonderful blog with loads of inspiration so why not pop on over and have a look, you won't be disappointed.

In order to receive this award, I must do the following...
THANK THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THIS AWARD - Thank you so much Emma you're a star!
LIST THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF - See previous blog post - I had to do the same for my award there!
POST A FAVOURITE PHOTO:-
This is a photograph Mark took when we were in Robin Hood's Bay a few week's ago - he took it about 6.45am. The sea was so calm and I love the rays of sunshine glimmering on the horizon it's just magical. It sums up just how I felt when I was there - calm and rested.
I've just passed on one other award and it is so difficult to choose so if you're reading this please consider yourself chosen for this award too!
Lynda xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated