Here's my card for Winter Wonderland's theme this week which is 'Walking in a Winter Wonderland'
Snowy, Lamp and Background Stamp - Magnolia
Stamped with Memento Ink and Coloured with Copics
Papers - 'Let it Snow' by Dovecraft
Glitter Card
Stampin' Up Scallop Border Punch
Lots of Glamour Dust
Lynda xxx
Another wonderful card and it really does give the feel of walking in and through a winter wonderland...beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fab weekend!!
Love and hugs...
Emma
xxx
Oh wow I do love him he is such a cuddly snowman, even though I know that really they are so cold and I would never hug one.
ReplyDeleteDon't ya just love these papers, I don't think my stack will last long.
Love how you have presented the card so crisp and cold looking, thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Have a great weekend
Kate xx
Lovely card Lynda, love the background and the colour is so crisp. Sue C x
ReplyDeletelove the background stamp, and i just absolutley adore that cuddle snowman he`s so cute you really have created a gorgeous card Lynda.
ReplyDeleteBabs x
Beautiful card Lynda,
ReplyDeleteand the snowman so cute:)
Jolanta xxx
This is such a great wintery scene! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is really gorgeous hun your colours are just perfect big hugs pops x
ReplyDeleteI think I might want to start making Christmas cards soon!!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooooo lovely:)
Shame we cant have snow without it beeing sooooo freezing isnt it?:)
love
Michelle x
Another fantastic card, what a happy looking snowman, love the snowflake he is holding in his hand. Great background stamp but hope the warmth of the lamp doesn't melt the snowman.
ReplyDeleteKath x
wow just beautiful think i might get some christmas cards done today woop woop xx
ReplyDeleteHi Lynda
ReplyDeleteI seem to be in constant catch up mode.
More lovely work and I can see you are well into Christmas and cool blues the order of the day.
B x
Lovely! That is SUCH a pretty colour
ReplyDeleteA perfect little winter scene you've done here Lynda - just love it! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week! Hope you're keeping well!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Danielle