Sunday, 29 August 2010

Get Funky - August Challenge

This is my card for this month's Get Funky challenge which has been chosen by my lovely blogging buddy Dolly.

The theme is:-
Pockets

Papers are from Funky Hand 'Shabby Saturday' collection
Bazzill and Core'dinations Great White Card Stock
Melissa Frances Rub-On
MS Border Punch
Retro Flower Punches
Stampin' Up Tab Punch
Corner Punch and Rounder
Card Candy
Black Gems and Ribbon from Stash

A gift card or money can be attached to the tag.


Lynda xxx

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is absolutely lovely Lynda. The colours are v striking. Thanks so much for joining in. :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very funky indeed - love the colours and the punched border especially..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda. What a great idea to put a pocket on a card. This looks fab. Not sure why I haven't thought of it before as I use it all the time on my scrapbook layouts. Next time I'm buying a gift card for someone I'll be sure to use it it.
    Love that photo of Robin Hoods Bay, it looks very peaceful.
    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda,
    This is lovely. Love the papers.

    Big Hugs Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great project lynda, love the colours you have chosen

    thanks for commenting on my blog, just to let you know I have some candy on my blog now

    http://paulasprettythings.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-candy.html

    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really pretty! I like the use of the tab punch on the pocket card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a striking color combo! Another beautiful card Lynda!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very odd things going on this monting Lynda, get half way through a comment and it dissapears.

    Trying to say what a striking colourway and a really super idea with the pocket. One I might scraplift it's OK as I have one to made that had me stumped until I saw this.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card! Thank you so much for joining in with us on the Get Funky! challenge blog this month.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so gorgeous lynda...love those shabby saturday papers...thanks for joining in the fun with the Get Funky Gang this month...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynda

    This is a brilliant creation and a wonderful way to present a gift card for someone.

    A great sentiment too.

    Thank you for playing along with Get Funky! this month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a super card, love that paper
    thanks for playing along at get Funky this month
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pocket card and really elegant too! Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave a comment - it's very much appreciated